Hello kids! Today we are going to learn about using an ATM machine. Do you know what an ATM machine is? It is a machine that allows us to withdraw money and make deposits without having to go inside the bank.
Before we begin, let’s learn some vocabulary words related to ATM machines:
– ATM: Automated Teller Machine
– PIN: Personal Identification Number
– Withdraw: To take money out of your account
– Deposit: To put money into your account
Now, let’s learn how to use an ATM machine step by step:
1. Insert your ATM card into the machine with the magnetic strip facing down.
2. The screen will ask you to enter your PIN number. This is a secret code that only you should know. So, make sure nobody else can see it.
3. Now that you have entered your PIN number, you can select what you want to do. For example, if you want to withdraw money, select “Withdrawal” option.
4. Then, enter the amount of money you want to withdraw. The ATM machine will dispense the exact amount of your request.
5. After you have taken your money, don’t forget to take your card back.
6. You can also make deposits at an ATM machine. Select “Deposit” option and follow the instructions on the screen. Remember to put your money and checks in the correct slot!
7. And that’s it! Using an ATM machine is simple, isn’t it?
Before we finish, let’s review some important things to remember when using an ATM machine:
– Always keep your PIN number secret.
– Make sure to take your card back after you have finished.
– Never share your personal information with strangers.
I hope you have learned something new today. Now you can go and teach your parents how to use an ATM machine too!